UK designer Kirath Ghundoo brings more pattern play to her collection at BLIK with six new Wall Panels designs. Self-adhesive Wall Panels are a great alternative to wallpaper and work well as an accent wall or when multiple sets are combined, can fill a larger space with pattern.
Being a surface designer, Kirath has a knack for color and pattern for home decor products. For her recent designs, Kirath took classic geometric forms and gave them her signature modern twist. Whether your style is traditional or bold, her repeating geometric Wall Panels designs, with their strong lines and sophisticated colors, will bring drama or warmth to any room.
- Vienna Nude - a range of pale brown tones arranged to create a 3D effect that visually adds depth and dimension to your walls.
- Downtown Berry - soft berry-colored lines complement the earthiness of the pewter grey background.
- Diamond Grey - muted grayish tones add glamour.
- Herringbone - the symmetry of this classic pattern adds visual interest to any space.
- Alpha and TRI - the boldness of black & white never goes out of style.
All Wall Panels are printed on eco-friendly, self-adhesive fabric based material that has a low-tack adhesive that adheres to your wall but allows you to lift and realign the panels as needed during installation. Each Wall Panels design comes as a set of three oversized 24” x 96” sheets, and when installed side-by-side, fill a 6’ x 8’ wall space. Grab a friend to help you install.