BLIK SURFACE GRAPHICS: WHEEL BIG GIVEAWAY SWEEPTAKES
Terms & Conditions (“Official Sweepstakes Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE BLIK SURFACE GRAPHICS WHEEL BIG GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS EXIST BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT – READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A RELEASE FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF CERTAIN OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The “Wheel Big Giveaway Sweepstakes” (“the Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Blik Surface Graphics, (the “Sponsor”) having a corporate address of 4105 Redwood Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066 (the “Sponsor”). Entrant’s (“your,” “you,” or “entrant”) registration and participation in the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PDT") on May 20, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 25, 2016 ("Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 25, 2016. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded and Five (5) Runner-Up prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in total during the Sweepstakes Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (void in Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia, aged eighteen (18) or older. Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family members of Blik Surface Graphics, Blik, Inc., Blik, LLC, Pure Fix Cycles and all other companies associated with this Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, "immediate family members" means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws, grandparents as well as each of their spouses and household members, whether related or not. Winner(s) may be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive a Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to: https://gleam.io/gH7FN/blik-pure-fix-cycles-wheel-big-giveaway during the Sweepstakes Period on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Only one (1) entry required to participate in the Sweepstakes but person can earn additional entries for sharing the Sweepstakes via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (collectively, the “Social Media Companies”) for a maximum number of 10 entries per person, per household, and per email address. You may also enter by mailing your name and address to BLIK, Inc., 4105 Redwood Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066, Attn: Big Wheel Giveaway. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, entries must be postmarked no later than Friday, May 20, 2016, and received no later than Wednesday, May 25, 2016. Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. Entries may not be submitted through agencies or third parties. By taking part in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally agrees and accepts to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of Blik Surface Graphics, which will be final and binding in all respects.
- PRIZES: One (1) Pure Fix Cycles Rockefeller Beach Cruiser and Five (5) Pure Fix Cycles + BLIK Messenger Totes. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winner to a valid U.S. address. Winners/Prizes and Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive a new Pure Fix Cycles Rockefeller Beach Cruiser. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $299. Five (5) Runner-Up Winners (“Runner-Up Winners”) will receive a Pure Fix + BLIK messenger tote bag. Approximate Retail Value of Runner-Up prize is $24.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the Prizes, and the Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No compensation or alternative to the Prize will be offered due to inability to claim the use of the Prizes or due to any delay on the part of the Winner(s) provided. Sponsor and Pure Fix Cycles is not responsible if the Prize(s) is lost, stolen, damaged, and the Prize(s) will not be replaced.
- WINNERS AND ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and five (5) Runner-Up Winners will be selected on May 26, 2016, by a computer-generated randomizer from all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries submitted. Winner(s) shall be the person whose email account was used to submit the winning entry into the Sweepstakes, and an entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winner and Runner-Up Winners will be notified via email on May 26, 2016. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners. Sponsor will not be responsible if a potential winner changes his/her e-mail address or other contact information after he/she registers for the Sweepstakes, it is his/her sole responsibility to update his/her registration information notifying Sponsor. Failure to update such registration information may affect a potential winner’s ability to receive the proper notification and be able to respond in time.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the Winners will be available after June 20, 2016, please email PR@whatisblik.com, Subject: Wheel Big Giveaway. List will be available for 6 months from the Sweepstakes end date.
- Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet Service Provider may apply.You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult with your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- By participating, an entrant agrees to a) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; b) release, discharge and hold harmless Blik Surface Graphics, Pure Fix Cycles and their respective parent company(ies), subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, directors, officers and employees, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors (collectively "Releasees"), from all liability, claims or damages including injury or death, arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. Subject to applicable law, winner irrevocably grants Sponsor and their designees the right and permission to use of their name and/or biographical information for advertising, promotion and publicity purposes without further compensation, and upon request will provide consent in writing to such use. Releasees are not responsible for and shall have no liability for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related material; or for any stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries; or for entries that are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction; or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion. If for any reason Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned by reason of causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and/or may conduct Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all entries received prior to the action taken. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes, and cancel or refuse any entry or any individual winning the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at its sole discretion at any time and will use reasonable endeavors to notify material changes to entrants and potential entrants. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right but has no obligation to award the prizes.
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through arbitration, without resort to any form of class action or litigation in court. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees. The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor, or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Sweepstakes, as determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to undermine the legitimate operation of Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- This Sweepstakes is not endorsed by, administered, or associated with the Social Media Companies. Entrants hereby release the Social Media Companies from all responsibility and liability in respect of the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: Blik Surface Graphics address as Blik, Inc. 4105 Redwood Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90066.