We currently have 2 openings -
1) Graphic Production Artist
BLIK is looking for a rock-star graphic production artist. You will assist our team in setting up files to be printed on large format (Roland, HP, etc.) printers for use as architectural signage, wall graphics, wall murals and more. You need to be completely fluent in the Adobe suite of software especially Illustrator. You must completely understand how to set up and tile large format files, as well set up bleeds for intricate artwork and Cut Contour lines for plotter trimming. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a production artist in a sign shop or related company is an absolute must.
Please email your resume and work samples to Jobs@whatisblik.com. Start date is immediate.
2) Graphic Designer
BLIK is currently looking for a Graphic Designer. Our team creates a retail product line of wall graphics and custom environmental graphics with some of the world’s most influential artists and Fortune 500 companies. Our ideal candidate has excellent design/creative skills and project management abilities and enjoys a fast-paced environment working in collaboration with some of the most creative clients and brands doing business today.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications -
- 3-5 years of experience as a designer who understands the nuances of both print and digital mediums
- Effective management of project scope to meet established deadlines, budgets and design expectations
- The ability to maintain good communication with team members, clients and vendors
- The ability to listen and work collaboratively with team members
-Excellent presentation skills and a thick skin as constructive criticism comes with the territory
- The ability to direct and mentor junior designers
- Great organizational skills
- A hard worker, punctual and self-motivated
- Detail oriented down to the pixel
- A background in environmental graphics or signage is a plus
- BFA in Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC software. Knowledge of CAD Tools is a huge plus
- You should also be willing to adapt and learn new design trends and technologies
We’re looking for someone who is energetic and likes to work hard. You’ll be rewarded with a fun environment, competitive salary package and benefits. If you’re interested in being a part of a growing team, please submit your resume, portfolio and salary history to Jobs@whatisblik.com