Ahh, it’s almost the end of January and we are finally getting around to making our New Year’s resolutions. If you are anything like us, you rack your brain every year to think of resolutions to improve your life. Our advice, make only one resolution and you’ll be more likely to stick with it. Resolve to win the lottery, anyone?
1. Jerinne, co-founder: Step away from my computer.
2. Nick, Operations Manager/Custom Projects Manager: My new years resolution is more of a “life” revolution to be more creative.
3. Albert, Production: Pay more attention to my emails!
4.Heather, PR & Marketing: Enjoy the moment!
5. Cody, Social Media: Learn something that’s creative and has nothing to do with my vocation.
6. Ryan, Designer: I don’t make resolutions. It’s just another excuse to change your life. If you want to make a change, do it now.
7. Kim, Marketing: To only stay commitment phobic with my wall graphics.
8. Sonja, Custom Projects Manager: P90X, baby! Crap, I guess this means I really have to do it.
9. Scott, co-founder: Oh, sorry. Are you waiting on me? Let’s go with better time management.